About


Wargaming the Seven Years War with 40mm miniatures, done by: Johann-Peter Scheck and Anselm Scheck

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Prussia: Regiment Nr. 18 Prinz von Preussen























After a hard week´s work of figure painting I finished the prussian S&S-Regiment No18 "Prinz von Preussen" with their particular dress colours. I had to finish it this week because it will be sent next week to Scheckinator in Maine. So, Prussia, ready for the war? This regiment will be followed by two others, so in summer,  Prussia will have the same power as Russia and France.






4 comments:

  1. They look good.

    I've been thinking about getting molds and trying it out myself, but I tend to think for a long time first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, mekelnborg, go on! It is a fantastic hobby. I worked with own moulds over 20 years, but I prefer now the prefabracted figures - Matthais-Manske or sash&Saber. if you like some mor informations, just give me a sign:
    Monseigneur

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering what the S and S stood for, must be sash and saber. I think first Prinz August, then I was looking at the Berlin zinnfiguren shop who have further stuff. I'll keep reading and find out more.

    ReplyDelete